CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Fun Club













You're a...Frosted Cupcake
You're something of a showoff, aren’t you? (But in a deliciously good way!) For you, good taste is only part of the story. Your fresh-baked creations look like they were torn from the pages of a magazine, reflecting your winning sense of style. No wonder your treats get so many "oohs and ahhhs."
I took this little survey at verybestbaking.com
If you like to bake, you might really enjoy this site!
I'm actually a from-a-mix kind of baker. I don't have the patience for baking from scratch. I love to bake, though--and it shows! I'm kind of a plump slug!
I don't get anything for telling you about this survey but some folks might enjoy it, so I thought I'd share. It's free!

0 comments: